Waterfalls and Reef Belize Vacation Package
This very special Belize jungle and beach vacation package starts with 3 nights at Hidden Valley Inn, high in the Maya Mountains jungle, where you'll be treated to a special day at a private waterfall featuring a catered lunch, including white linens, flowers and a bottle of sparkling white wine, followed by four nights in a seafront loft suite at Xanadu Island Resort just outside San Pedro Town on Ambergris Caye.
Your Belize vacation lodging at Hidden Valley is in a private cabana room with its own woodburning fireplace (yes, you often need a fireplace in the Maya Mountains), and includes all meals, plus a tour of the Caracol Mayan ruins in addition to your day at a private waterfall.
Your Belize vacation at Xanadu features a seafront verandah, full kitchen, a/c, living/dining area, private bath and cable TV, and includes a full day of reef fishing/and or snorkeling, including an island beach barbecue.
Rates start at US$4,050 per couple and include:
- Hidden Valley: 3 nights in cabana room with fireplace
- Xanadu: 4 nights in an oceanfront loft suite
- One-way ground transfers from Belize International to Hidden Valley
- One-way ground transfer from Hidden Valley to the Belmopan airstrip
- One-way domestic air transfer from Belmopan to San Pedro
- Round-trip ground transfers between the San Pedro airstrip and The Palms
- One-way air transfer from San Pedro to Belize International
- Hidden Valley: all meals (breakfasts, lunches and dinners) beginning with dinner on the day of arrival through breakfast on the day of departure
- Xanadu: meals not included except beach barbecue on day of private guided snorkeling/reef fishing
- Hidden Valley
- Day at a private waterfall
- Full day tour of Caracol Mayan ruins, Rio On Pools and Rio Frio Cave
- Complimentary use of mountain bikes, pool and hot tub
- Private charter snorkeling and/or fishing tour including special barbecue lunch
- Complimentary use of pool
- Hidden Valley
- Other: 12.5% hotel tax, 10% hotel and restaurant service charge at Hidden Valley, 8% hotel service charge at Xanadu, 12.5% sales tax on included meals, tours and transfers, snorkeling and fishing gear for private guided snorkeling/fishing day, Belize domestic airport rider fee, Belize domestic airline fuel surcharge
- International air
- Belize departure tax (US$55 per person)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Fishing license (US$10 per day per person)
- Meals after scheduled departure from Hidden Valley except for island barbecue lunch on day of snorkeling/fishing
- Gratuities for guides and drivers
- Personal items and incidentals
- Travel insurance
Rate subject to change without advance notice until vacation is booked and deposit is made. Rate subject to change at any time due to government changes in taxes and fees.