Belize Sail and Shore Honeymoon
Wing into Placencia for three romantic and relaxing tropical Belize honeymoon nights at Turtle Inn, owned by Francis Ford Coppola and one of Belize's most beautiful beachfront resorts.
Then sail the beautiful Caribbean Sea on a luxury catamaran for a 3-day private Belize honeymoon crewed sailing charter to explore Belize's small palm lined tropical islands and coral reefs.
After sailing, spend the last 3 nights of your Belize honeymoon at one of Ambergris Caye's best seafront resorts to indulge in the island's beautiful white sand beaches and great local restaurants before returning home to start your new life together.
Turtle Inn, with its lush landscaped grounds, gourmet restaurants and restful spa is a great place to do nothing at all but recover from the rigors of work, wedding planning and every day life. So, do nothing at all - have breakfast in bed, take a walk on the beach, enjoy a gourmet meal by moonlight. Or, if you're feeling ambitious walk into Placencia Village for an authentic Belizean Creole meal, a drink at a local fishermen's bar, stroll the famous Placencia Sidewalk, or catch some local talent at one of Placencia's night spots.
Then, on your fourth day, you're out to sea for 3 days and 3 nights of sailing and exploring Belize's tropical islands and coral reefs, maybe some snorkeling, maybe some kayaking -- or dreaming the days away while taking in the clear tropical waters and the beautiful tropical sky. No schedule -- just you, the captain, the sea, the winds and the tides.
At the end of your private sailing cruise, you're off to Ambergris Caye where you can indulge in local nightlife, shop in the local shops and eat at the great local restaurants to your hearts' content before returning to Belize City via air transfer to connect with your international flight.
Rate for this 11 day/10 night Belize Honeymoon (2 adults, double occupancy - longer and shorter honeymoons are available) starts at US$8,400 per couple and includes the following:
- Turtle Inn (Placencia): 3 nights in a seafront cottage
- Sailing: 4 nights on a private crewed sailing charter
- Mata Chica (Ambergris Caye): 3 nights in a beachfront casita
- One-way domestic air transfer from Belize International to Placencia
- Round-trip ground transfers between the Placencia airstrip and Turtle Inn
- One-way domestic air transfer from Placencia to Belize City Municipal Airport
- Round-trip ground transfers between Belize City Municipal and Cucumber Beach Marina
- One-way domestic air transfer from Belize City Municipal to San Pedro
- Round-trip ground and boat transfers between the San Pedro airstrip and Mata Chica
- One-way domestic air transfer from San Pedro to Belize International
- Turtle Inn: continental breakfasts
- Sailing: all meals (breakfasts, lunches and dinners) and snacks beginning with dinner on the day of departuare on sailing cruise through breakfast on day of return from sailing cruise (also includes house wine and local beers and rum drinks)
- Mata Chica: full American breakfasts
- Turtle Inn: complimentary use of swimming pools, bikes and kayaks
- Sailing cruise: sailing, swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, fishing, cayes hopping, knee boarding and wake boarding
- Mata Chica: complimentary use of swimming pool, bikes and kayaks
- Other: 12.5% hotel and sales tax, 10% hotel service charge, Belize domestic airport rider fee, Belize domestic airline fuel surcharge, cruise taxes
Not included in package:
- International air
- Belize departure tax ($55 USD per person - may be included in international air - check with carrier)
- Meals other than as specifically described above
- Fishing gear (other than trolling gear)
- Fishing license
- Alcoholic beverages other than as specifically described above
- Tours (such as scuba diving, jungle or ruins tours, or guided fishing)
- Personal items or incidentals
- Gratuities for sailing crew, guides and drivers
- Travel insurance
Subject to Availability
Rate subject to change without advance notice until vacation is booked and deposit is made. Rate subject to change at any time due to government changes in taxes and fees.