Island Paradise at the Cayes Belize Vacation Package
This Belize vacation package includes 5 days/4 nights in a private seafront beach cabana on beautiful Southwater Caye in the Southwater Marine Reserve of Belize, an area specially recognized for the diversity and uniqueness of its marine life by the World Heritage Committee in its designation of the Belize Barrier Reef as a World Heritage Site.
Snorkeling directly from shore is excellent here, and snorkeling tours to other locations can also be arranged. Complimentary use of kayaks and stand-up paddleboards is also provided.
Meals are very good traditional Belizean food, with an emphasis on fresh seafood (fish, conch and lobster, depending on season). A small bar is also available for guests.
Cabana accommodations are not upscale, but are clean and comfortable – and you won’t spend much time in your cabana, anyway, the area is too beautiful for staying indoors. In addition to the amazing snorkeling, Southwater gives visitors an opportunity to experience the way Belize was before much tourism touched Belize – laid back, simple and beautiful.
This Belize island vacation package starts at just US$2,650 per couple, double occupancy, and includes:
- Lodging: 4 nights lodging in a private seafront beach cabana with private bath
- Transfers: round-trip boat transfers between Dangriga and Southwater Caye
- Meals: all meals (breakfasts, lunches and dinners) beginning with dinner on the day of arrival through breakfast on the day of departure
- 2 guided off-island snorkeling tours, including snorkeling gear
- Complimentary use of kayaks and paddle boats
- Other: 9% hotel tax, domestic airport security fee, marine conservation fee, 12.5% sales tax on tours, meals and ground/boat transfers, 10% hotel and restaurant service charge
Not included in rate:
- International air
- Domestic transfers to and from Dangriga (we can arrange these for you but we assume that this package will be part of a longer vacation with transfers originating or ending at different points in Belize)
- Belize departure tax (US$55 per person)
- Alcoholic beverages and snacks
- Gratuities for guides and drivers (hotel and restaurant gratuities are included in rate)
- Personal items and incidentals
- Travel insurance
Subject to availablity. Rate subject to change without advance notice until vacation is booked and deposit is made. Rate subject to change at any time due to government changes in taxes and fees.